Guys, a sincere discussion would be appreciated 😐 …
The way of life you live today has been in motion for some time. If you grew up in the west, this life seems normal, but yet deep down you do not feel completely comfortable with yourself, and never have, this is because you live in an environment that has disconnected with its true essence, and has thus lost the ability to support you in any unconditional way. In that kind of environment we learn to be nothing of worth unless the environment has given its approval. This sense of worthlessness permeated everything we do, and all relations.
Did you know that in the U.S:
• 1 in 3 women will be in an abusive relationship before the age of 20
• 80 will return to an abusive relationship
• 1 in 3 women will be sexually abused
• 4 out of 5 women will think about dieting before the 8th grade
• 80% of women are so exhausted that they are heading for an extreme case of adrenal gland fatigue
Women surveyed today are no happier than they were in 1970 even though they have more equality and freedom. So what myth did we allow ourselves to believe in, and what of ourselves was forsaken?