Plus you can be more sure of the eggs you, eat and the early morning wake-up call helps put you back in touch with the full meaning of life!
Here’s a list of 10 Reasons why you should Own Chickens
- Fresh Eggs daily – Much better than store bought eggs. The egg white alone is about 33% more and it’s less expensive.
- Chickens have great personalities – Our favorite pastime is sit in the back garden with a couple of cold beers and watch the chickens (they look like miniature robots).
- Help out with the compost pile – Chicken poo is too hot (high in nitrogen to place directly onto growing plants) but it works wonder on your compost pile.
- They are very low maintenance – Easier than a cat or dog to maintain. Just top of their food and water them, clean the cage once in a while and collect eggs.
- You are One step closer to sustainable living – it feels good to have chickens, like you’re a real farmer
- Household leftovers are food for chickens…
View original post 731 more words