You are in the Throes of Being Denied the Right to Good Health!
There are very few things left sacred in the world, and untouched by patenting – the means by which nature is copyrighted to make big profits for big corporations. One’s health is one of the last bastions within our control although we have handed over much to coporations and governments, believing that modern medicine holds the cure, when it fact it holds the pattern for worse and more incurable disease. As we get on with our daily lives, corporations are doing everything possible to deny public access to natural therapies, medicines, care, to force untested pharmaceutical products onto us, and to force feed disease causing genetically modified foods. It is the only reason behind the vilification of natural health systems like Homeopathy. This is not just about profits, but power – the H1N1 flu scam is evidence of that!
Prophet Muhammed told us to take care of 5 things before it’s too late
- Youth before your senescence
- health before your illness
- wealth before your poverty
- leisure before your haste
- life before your death
We got stuck on youth, and all other 4 are being prepard for us, not by us!
With over 5 million lawsuits against the agro-pharmaceutical giant Monsanto, corporation are busy right now trying to make it impossible to take out a lawsuit.
If one is not prepared for a life of ill health, for having the right to decide about one’s own health, hence control over one’s life then watch the video before it’s removed, and by the way, its not only America…
Written and Directed: by Gary Null
Produced: by Valerie Van Cleve
Associate Producer: Richard Gale
Editor: Richie Williamson
Offline Editing: Valerie Van Cleve, L.A. Jones
Camera Operators: Marcello Coppuchino, Peter Bonilla, David Grier, L.A. Jones
Gregory Jason Russ, Jake Hammer Mesmire, Edson Tanakae, Valerie Van Cleve, Richie Williamson
Introduced by the director (from his speech at the world premiere in New York City, June 15, 2012)
In the near future, American medical practice may change dramatically for the worse. No longer will maximal dose natural supplements—vitamins, natural compounds, and scientifically proven medicinal herbs—be available over the counter in local health and grocery stores. Holistic practice, which relies upon non-prescription natural treatments instead of Big Pharma drugs prescribed life-long, will diminish. American healthcare will be imprisoned, patients will be forced to abide by a single medical paradigm defined by corporate drug and food executives and dictated by a government enforcement agency, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This is the bleak scenario if the FDA succeeds in limiting Americans’ options to prevent and treat diseases.
‘War on Health’ is the first documentary detailing and challenging the FDA agenda and its allegiance with the international Codex Alimentarius, which hopes to establish a monolithic food and health regime. Betraying its founding mandate to assure drug, food and chemical safety in the interests of public health, the FDA today is a repressive bureaucracy serving pharmaceutical and agricultural greed and profits. Vaccines, medical devices, prescription drugs are fast tracked at alarming rates through the FDA at the expense of scientific oversight to assure their efficacy and safety. The
result is hundreds of thousands premature deaths annually from pharmaceutical drugs, vaccines and medical devices and an epidemic of medical incompetence and fraud sanctioned by federal health officials.
Featuring many pioneering American and European attorneys, physicians, medical researchers and advocates of health freedom, War on Health lifts the veil on FDA’s militaristic operations against organic food providers and alternative physicians. The film’s conclusion is perfectly clear: the FDA is a tyrannical cult founded upon the denial of sound medical science with little intention to improve the nation’s health and prevent disease.
19 July 2012
A challenge is presented as 11 prominent law professors, 12 reputable organic food and safety, consumner NGOs file separate briefs with the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit. On behalf of 75 farming families, seed businesses, and agricultural organizations representing 300, 000 people and 4, 500 farms they defend the right of farmers to protect themselves from Monsanto accusations of patent infrigement. In 2011, farmers failed to obtain protection, and their case was dismissed by the district court, and is under review with the Court of Appeals.
The professors include:
- Professor Margo Bagley of the University of Virginia School of Law
- Professor Michael Burstein of the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- Professor Rochelle C. Dreyfuss of the New York University School of Law
- Professor Brett Frischmann of the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- Professor Erika George of University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law
- Professor Shuba Ghosh of the University of Wisconsin Law School
- Professor Megan M. La Belle of the Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law
- Professor Kali Murray of Marquette University Law School
- Professor Ted Sichelman of the University of San Diego School of Law
- Katherine J. Strandburg of the New York University School of Law
- Melissa Wasserman of the University of Illinois College of Law
The NGOs and other groups includes:
- Farm and Ranch Freedom Alliance
- Biodynamic Farming and Gardening Association
- Carolina Farm Stewardship Association
- Food and Water Watch
- International Organic Inspectors Association
- Maine Alternative Agriculture Association, Michigan Land Trustees
- Natural Environmental Ecological Management
- Nebraska Sustainable Agriculture Society
- Organic Consumers Association
- Slow Food USA
- Virginia Association for Biological Farming
- Virginia Independent Consumers and Farmers Association
- Wisconsin Natural Food Associates
Support can be given through http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/wras5/landmark_family_farmers_lawsuit_against_monsanto/
Landmark Family Farmers Lawsuit Against Monsanto Grows http://www.activistpost.com/2012/07/landmark-family-farmers-lawsuit-against.html