Islam and Politics
By Imran N Hosein
We are about to witness what we long anticipated, to wit: a Turkish-led NATO attack on Syria to remove the present Syrian regime and replace it, Libyan-style, with another so-called Islamic regime. How else will Israel be able to claim that a ‘rising Islam’ now menaces that country, and that Israel is being surrounded by that menacing Islam and must wage pre-emptive war in order to survive? How else will Israel be able to replace USA as the next ruling State in the world unless she wages great wars – particularly against her Arab neighbors who surround the Zionist State?
Turkey’s pro-NATO and hence pro-Zionist Government seems about to commit the ultimate act of foolishness in claiming the shooting-down of a Turkish warplane by Syria as causus bellum that justifies a Turkish military invasion of Syria. Such a Turkish military invasion of Syria would of course, have nothing to do with avenging the loss of an airplane and two pilots. Rather, it would have nothing less than Syrian regime-change as its primary objective.
That military adventure would be an act of supreme foolishness for the following reasons:
- Syria has been on a high alert for some time now expecting external intervention (Libyan-style) in support of a Zionist-engineered armed insurrection that has so far failed to take-over the country. A Turkish warplane that enters into Syrian airspace cannot expect, in such circumstances, to be treated as an innocent intruder.
- If Russia and China respond to a Turkish military invasion of Syria by coming to the support of that country, that will eventually provoke the Malhama (great war) prophesied by Prophet Muhammad (sallalahu ‘alaihi wa sallam). That Malhama will be so great that it will make the first and second world-wars look like a fight over peanuts.
- The Turkish government should remember that the Prophet (sallalahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) also prophesied that the Malhama or great war will lead to the conquest of Constantinople. It should not take Turkish Muslims long to realize that the 1453 conquest of Constantinople by Sultan Muhammad Fatih had nothing to do with the prophecy. Turkish Muslims will then wake up to the monstrous betrayal of their pro-Zionist government and prepare for the civil war that will fulfill the prophecy.
- Thus a Turkish military invasion of Syria will eventually lead to Turkish civil war and to the liberation of the city of Constantinople from NATO’s venomous control.
- Since Russia will inevitably enter in the war in defense of Syria, the Turkish military invasion of that country will lead to yet another prophecy of Prophet Muhammad (sallalahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) being fulfilled, to wit: “that you (Muslims) will make an alliance with Rum (pronounced as ‘room’).” Rum in the Qur’an referred to the Eastern Christian Byzantine Empire. But after Constantinople was conquered in 1453, the capital city of Rum eventually became Moscow.
This statement is issued to so guide Muslims that they may not be brainwashed by Protestant Islam’s Zionist Jihad, and by the inevitable CNN/Al-Jazeerah-led propaganda barrage that will now inundate mankind.
Imran N Hosein
Islam is not a Religion
Arguing God from Being?
Reflection on Islamic Work Ethics V
Reflection on Islam, Liberty and Development IV
Ahmadinejad’s Speech in Defense of Palestinian Statehood