Commemorating the 2nd Anniversary of the Peaceful January 25the Revolution!
In 12 out of 21 provinces there are protests against President Mohamed Mursi (the Muslim Brotherhood) who was democratically elected for despite irregularities. Protests erupted in response to death sentences given to the rioters for deaths at a football match in Port Sa’id in 2012 by hardcore football fans (Ultras) rioted.
- 40 people have died and more than 500 have been injured in clashes
- A 30-day state of emergency and curfew in the three Suez canal provinces – Port Said, Ismailiya and Suez has been declared by the President
- At least 25 women have been sexually assaulted during clashes in Tahrir Square (groped, stripped naked and one was raped). Knives were used aiming for their private parts Operation Anti-Sexual Harassment (OpAntiSH)
- Two police officers were kidnapped from Tahrir
- Attempts to prevent the Suez Canal from functioning have been made – one of the few functioning commercial entities that provides an income for the country
- The accused are being attack, so who are the perpetrators
- The thin line between fact and fiction is completely blurred with the former regime still in control of the many institutions including the media
- The people are fed up with the word ‘thawra’ revolution that the opposition pretend to defend driving a deep gash between all sectors of society along with arrogant elements within the Muslim Brotherhood. They see none of the respect and code of conduct that once held a mixed society together
- Young unmarried couples are coupling in allies
- A misguided notion of freedom means taking what you want without care
- The elute expect the masses to maintain subservient roles as observed on a daily basis
- Masses are generally not aware of foreign influence amongst the opposition which includes members of the former regime in control of the illegal flow of money and natural resources (gas and oil) out of the country, the countries services (few, but essential), and legal bodies
- The masses are generally not aware that the resources of the country, including the agricultural industry has to be built from the ground up again as prices soar.
- The over rated tourist industry (7% of GDP) was picking up, but has slumped with the ongoing unrests along with the stock market
- The opposition are under the misguided notion that they have popular backing across the country and can be trusted and has ended up serving as a vehicle that can facilitate control under global governance
- The media in general, outside of the country beyond those that serve foreign governance is not really interested and are caught up with growing realities within their own regions including a complete global economic collapse hence why the IMF is handing out money to get back more money and with it the natural resources of the countries loaned to
- No real dialogue beyond ‘positions’ is taking place, and blame and counter-blame only serves to divide the country further. Where Christian neighbours and Muslim neighbours once communicated, fear has set in at the hands of both the opposition and the reputation of the Muslim Brotherhood
The hope in amongst the ordinary working class Egyptians who are taking care of each other, and who still hold the flame of the principles of the original (unintended) January 25th 2011 revolution that has no voice in the limelight.
On an energetic level, the influence is Tubercular, homeopathically speaking.
- Faith vs Destruction Soul/ Thymus = syphilitic
- Knowledge vs Confidence Base/Head Psoric
- Egotism vs Self love Heart/Sex Sycotic
All of these I see as expressions of the ongoing civil strife in Egypt, an expression that is present amongst the influential few rather than the not so influential majority despite the vote. The global desire for something better without realizing that, that “better” is achievable from within, not without; reliant on what is crumbling before our very eyes, the system that has made victims of us.
Controlling the arts, travel and communication, the Tubercular’s blind drive for freedom in any form ends up in a disempowering enslavement resisting any form of restriction unless they can stop the loss of blood from the country, the life force.
“If you try to squash the tubercular, they will become syphilitic They will destroy themselves, or you or both ” – Watson: and this is what is happening and not only in Egypt!