13th Amendment Ratified When the Rest of the Population Becomes Enslaved!
It is quite ironic actually that liberty and freedom for one section of the population never quite made 148 years ago in Mississippi, officially speaking, as the ugly head of US past rears its head in US present for the rest of the population as sections of the US Constitution have been invalidated!
It began with the curiosity of associate professor of neurobiology and anatomical sciences at the University of Mississippi Medical Centre, Dr Ranjan Batra after seeing the Oscar-nominated Steven Spielberg movie ‘‘Lincoln’’ in November 2012.
Batra found out that Mississippi was the only state that didn’t ratifying the amendment. The Mississippi vote was in favour of the 13th Amendment, abolishing slavery, but never officially notified the US Archivist.
Batra shared his discovery with colleague, Ken Sullivan who recalled the 1995 vote.
Sullivan went on a paper trail and found the 1995 resolution passed by the Mississippi Senate and House. That resolution was introduced by Senator Hillman Frazier who was disturbed that it was never officially ratified.
Sullivan went further and approached Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann who filed the paperwork on January 30 2013. It was finally officially ratified.
The 13th Amendment reads:
‘Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.’
This ratification comes as the US with a 28% illiteracy rate has,
- The US achieves the worst global record for the treatment of children
- The bottom has dropped from under the feet of the middle class
- 20,000 are in dire need of food
- The right to education is financially unobtainable for a growing majority along with healthcare, and even if one has access, it cannot be trusted t be used in one’s favour
- The rights of women and children is on a descending scale
- One can be arrested and imprisoned or put into a mental institution for speaking the truth
- FEMA detention camps around the country to change one’s mind
- Vaccines that disable and even kill are enforced on sections of the population
- Poisoned foods i.e. GM of foods and crops are making consumers and the environment barren
- Fluoridated water in the mains supply reduces cognitive ability
- DHS can confiscate US advances in technology i.e. phones, mobiles, etc within a designated 100 mile border
- Drones and all forms of surveillance have become a part of everyday life
- One is labelled and treated as a terrorist for protesting
Commented one visitor to the reporting journal the Daily Mail
“Why am I not surprised Mississippi was the last state? – Alexandra , New York USA — Mississippi is a Republican paradise where with Republicans control the economy and everything else. The policies of that party have been nurtured and allow to flourish. Mississippi is dead last at almost every good thing among states. They rank 51st with DC include in Gross Domestic Product per capita. In fact if all 50 states and DC produced as much as Mississippi the National GDP would be on quarter of what it is today. The majority of the College grads majored in theology. Per capita GDP is just about half of some blue states.To hear Republicans tell it just follow their policies and we would have paradise as the wealth trickles down, but why are the 100 poorest counties in the US all in red states?”