Be Careful about the Fish You Eat
With the recent rapid increase of radioactive toxins pouring into the Pacific Ocean from the Fukushima nuclear disaster 2 years ago, to add to the toxic soup are the billions of tons of metallic mercury pouring into the Pacific Ocean from over ten thousand coal-fired power plants mainly from industrialized China and India.
Methyl mercury is an organic form of mercury that is accumulative when digested even in small amounts, and absorbed by animal and human cells when ingested. It takes a long time to eliminate from the body. It is a neurotoxin thus poisonous to the brain by killing our transmitters, the neurons. The symptoms are speech, visual and smell impairment, impairment in senses, and co-ordination damaging the lungs, kidneys and the brain.
The fish not to eat are:
Fish believed to be low in mercury content are:
- Ocean Perch
- Rainbow Trout
- Farmed Salmon
- Wild Salmon
- Spiny Lobster
- Trout (farmed)
Mercury Levels in Some Fish Rising Dramatically unknowncountry.com/news/mercury-levels-some-fish-rising-dramatically
Methylmercury in Seafood wholefoodsmarket.com/about-our-products/food-safety/methylmercury-seafood