Archive | March 24, 2015

Jewish Judge Orders Release of Muslim Torture Photos*

Jewish Judge Orders Release of Muslim Torture Photos*

Zionist latest streak of revenge depicting like Israel how barbaric the U.S. is!? Just to turn up the WWIII fever pitch… This is where the patience and strategy of Iran and Russia become lessons in those who seek to taunt us.

By Richard Evans

Alvin K. Hellerstein, left, is the judge who handles all 9-11 litigation. His son is an Israeli lawyer who emigrated to Israel in 2001 and whose law firm works for and with the Rothschild-funded MOSSAD company responsible for the 9-11 terror attacks. This presents a clear case of criminal conflict of interest and explains why Hellerstein has protected the Israeli culprits of the false-flag terrorism of 9-11 by preventing a trial and blocking any legal discovery of what really happened.

The Pentagon has said it is not releasing decade-old photos showing abuse of prisoners in Afghanistan and Iraq because they could be used by ISIL to incite “lone wolf” attacks in the west and endanger US military personnel. Making the photos public “would facilitate the enemy’s ability to conduct information operations and could be used to increase anti-American sentiment,” the Pentagon said in a filing submitted to a federal court in Manhattan last Friday.

More than 2,100 photos were taken at several US bases following the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan and reportedly depict, among other abuses, the rape of women and a minor boy.

A federal judge has ordered the release of about 2,000 photos depicting the abuse of prisoners in U.S. military custody–images that President Barack Obama declared years ago should be kept from public view.

New York-based U.S. District Court Judge Alvin Hellerstein said he told government lawyers last month that he viewed a certification then-Defense Secretary Leon Panetta signed in 2012 as not legally adequate to withhold the photos. The judge called the finding “deficient because it was not sufficiently individualized and it did not establish the Secretary’s own basis for concluding that disclosure would endanger Americans.”

The judge offered the Obama administration an opportunity to provide a more detailed certification by this week, but officials declined to meet that deadline, while insisting that a re-certification is underway on a somewhat longer timeline.
Does this mean that we weren’t shown the real atrocity photos?

If not, then ‘Abu Ghraib’ was a PSYOP, to make us believe we had seen the full extent of US torture.  As Donald Rumsfeld quipped at the time, “reminds me of my frat hazing at Princeton, heh heh.”

The article tells or teases us that the photos they want to show now “reportedly depict, among other abuses, the rape of women and a minor boy”.

The question is ‘why now’?  The suit was filed by the ACLU’s Alex Abdo.  He says: “Transparency”.

The Pentagon holds that plastering old photos of US soldiers abusing Muslims will hand terrorists fuel for their own propaganda campaign, enraging potential ‘lone wolf’ ISIS copycats in the US and Europe to act out.

We know exactly what will happen if photos of US soldiers raping and torturing Muslim women and children are released.  The images will be burned into our eyes and minds on TELEVISION news and saturate the internet for months.  Children will be able to sketch each image from memory within a week.

What justice will such ‘transparency’ serve?  Here’s what will happen:   The media driven ISIS propaganda campaign will be the beneficiary of the photos, and we WILL see the so called ‘lone wolf’ ISIS copycats in the US and Europe* just as the Pentagon spokesmen predict.

Wouldn’t a slick ACLU lawyer like Abdo and the Federal judge know this?   Releasing such images for ‘transparency’ doesn’t wash.  These legal eagles are well acquainted with the analogy of “shouting fire in a crowded theater”*.

The Federal judge in charge of this case is : Alvin Hellerstein.

Who is he?  Read on…

U.S. District Judge Alvin K. Hellerstein oversees all 9-11 related tort cases, few of which are widely reported.

His father, a Bronx attorney, immigrated to Israel in 2001.  His son Joseph Z. Hellerstein lives on the West Bank and practices law with one of Israel’s most important law firms, Amit, Pollak & Matalon.

That’s the law firm that represents Cukierman & Company, the parent company of ICTS International Security.

ICTS was the security contractor of all the airports involved in the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks.

Cukierman & Co. is headed by Roger Cukierman and his son Edouard. Previously, Roger was CEO of the Edmond de Rothschild Group and chairman of the Israel General Bank. He has also served as the chairman of several venture capital funds established by the Rothschild Group. One of these funds, the Catalyst Fund, is run by Boaz Harel, a managing partner of private equity at Cukierman & Co. – and the head of ICTS at the time of 9-11.

Judge Hellerstein is a 911 ‘gatekeeper’ with a 14 year history of blocking 911 victims families attempts to get ‘transparency’.

Source*

Related Topics:

Greater Israel” Requires the Breaking up of Existing Arab States*

Veteran Who Raped and Murdered Iraqi Family Commits Suicide*

U.S. Rape and Sodomy of Iraqi Women and Children*

US Blocks Investigation into Theft of $1billion from Iraq*

Long time Coming: Blackwater Mercenaries Found Guilty for Crimes against Iraqis*

U.S. Rewarded Blackwater with $200+mn Contracts after Contract to Assassinate Iraqi Official*

With a Profile in Iraq and Afghanistan what is a “High Threat Team” Doing in Ferguson?*

ISIS Preserving Jewish Cultural Heritage in Iraq*

Iraqi Forces Arrest ISIL’s US, Israeli Military Advisors*

Rothschild’s Central Banks Losing Control*

Coffins Delivered to the White House*

And One Ring to Bind Them All*

9/11: Last Man Out Felt Explosions Beneath his Feet*

Known Carcinogen Used In Chemotherapy*

Known Carcinogen Used In Chemotherapy*

Now we know why chemotherapy kills us faster than no chemotherapy… and while they’re busy killing us of the pharmaceutical industry makes a big ongoing profit!

By Luis R. Miranda

Adriamycin is part of intravenous chemotherapy supposedly aimed at hindering the growth and spread of cancer cells

The Dutch Health Council, an independent scientific body which advises the government and parliament of the country, has advised the Ministry of Social Affairs and Employment a substance known as adriamycin, which is marketed as Doxorubicin or Rubex, is in the list of products considered carcinogenic.

According to experts, manufacturing, administration and subsequent cleaning of the remains of the substance and material used to administer it to patients by qualified personnel “increases the risk of developing cancer.”

Although members of the Board of Health do not talk about percentages because they “still lack enough data on animal experiments and human clinical trials,” they still recommend adding  adriamycin to the so-called Category 1B pharmaceuticals.

The classification that has been established by the Health Commission of the European Union include the use of the “substance capable of causing cancer.” In Category 1A the list includes other “known carcinogenic” compounds.

“While epidemiological studies to date are inconclusive, we do have sufficient evidence in animals about adriamycin being a carcinogen”, said experts from the Dutch entity.

Elsewhere in the report, which was referred to the Government, scientists explained that exposure of medical personnel may occur by contact with the skin, ingestion or inhalation. “The likely moments of contact are during handling in pharmacies and hospitals, or even in research laboratories.”

Adriamycin is part of intravenous chemotherapy supposedly aimed at hindering the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body. It is classified as an antitumor antibiotic, and among others, it is used to treat cancer of the breast, ovary, uterus, bladder, thyroid, stomach, liver, lung, pancreas, prostate, Hodgkin’s disease and some leukemias.

It is known that the use of adriamycin can affect the heart, cause tissue damage if it escapes from the vein, and increase the possibility of developing various cancers treated at source. The latter sometimes happens with other treatments.

The analysis was carried out at the request of the Ministry of Social Affairs himself, who wanted to know the risk from occupational exposure, and concentrations of hazardous substances.

Given the lack of laboratory tests, the Health Council has been unable to estimate the annual number of cancers that could result from contact with adriamycin. Social Affairs will now report its findings to different Dutch medical authorities.

Source*

Related Topics:

Imposing Chemotherapy on Children!

10 Year Old Forced Into Experimental Chemotherapy and Recovering with Natural Treatment*

Cancer the Leading Cause of Child Deaths in U.S.*

The 8-Year Old Who Cured Herself from Cancer*

Jane Cures Herself from Cancer!

Stage 4 Breast Cancer Beaten by Carrot Juice not Chemotherapy*

Vernon Cured Himself from Prostate Cancer*

Allan Joins the Self-cure List of Cancer!

Son Died from Wi-Fi Induced Brain Cancer Parents Say*

GMO Technology Brought Soaring Cancer, Birth Defects and Failing Farms to Argentina*

Black Female Activist Falsely Accused of Lynching*

Black Female Activist Falsely Accused of Lynching*

It seems as if vengeance is on a path of revenge against the popular uprising against America’s killer cops…

From A.N.S.W.E.R.

The Sacramento police have outrageously charged ANSWER Coalition activist Maile Hampton, a young Black woman, with felony “lynching.” After holding her initially on $100,000 bail, Maile is now out of jail but faces the threat of four years in prison on false charges following an aggressive police disruption of a peaceful Black Lives Matter march in Sacramento. But we are fighting back!

Maile Hampton, 20, in the pale pink pants, poses on the steps of Sacramento Superior Court on March 16 after appearing on charges of lynching and resisting arrest. She is surrounded by people who came to support her at the hearing. Marissa Lang

Maile Hampton, 20, in the pale pink pants, poses on the steps of Sacramento Superior Court on March 16 after appearing on charges of lynching and resisting arrest. She is surrounded by people who came to support her at the hearing. Marissa Lang

e7ec9-tyranny_-_montesquieuWhat you can do:

1) Click here to sign the petition demanding that the Sacramento County District Attorney drop all charges against Maile Hampton now. Then share it on Facebook and Twitter!

2) Contact the Sacramento County District Attorney and demand that the charges be dropped. Email daoffice@sacda.org and in your email CC both mayor@cityofsacramento.org and Sac@ANSWERcoalition.org.

3) Maile’s first court appearance was originally set for March 16 and was now postponed until April 9. Join us at the Sacramento County Courthouse to show your support!

The police and county DA falsely claim that Maile is guilty of obstructing justice and removing a person from police custody — “lynching” under California law.

Lynching is what mobs of white racists committed against thousands of Black people in the United States. They took Black people from the custody of the police with the tacit consent of the cops and state. The mobs then beat, mutilated, tortured and hanged them. This ironic plot to charge an anti-racist Black protestor with lynching screams arrogance on the part of the cops and the DA. The people see through these charges. We charge the state with lynching. We charge the state with attempting to lynch the Black Lives Matter Movement.

In fact it is the police who are guilty of obstructing justice, in this case and historically. These charges against Maile are in reality “revenge” charges against leading activists of the Black Lives Matter movement. We in the ANSWER Coalition, along with a wide network of endorsing organizations, are mobilizing to fight back against this police repression.

The story that the police and DA present is entirely different from the facts of what actually happened. In reality, on Jan. 18, a peaceful march was disrupted by police who wanted to shut it down because of its political content. The police violated the protestors’ right to free speech and arrested several people. The police were the aggressors, not the activists. The police obstructed justice, not the protestors.

2a122-sanger9scabee reports:

The term “lynching” in California law is associated with the crime of trying to free a prisoner from police custody in the midst of a “riot,” or two or more people threatening to disturb the peace.

It was drafted in 1933 and intended to protect suspects in police custody, particularly black suspects, from being apprehended by violent vigilante mobs.

More than 80 years later, protesters packed City Hall and called for Hampton’s release from custody in January. They held signs that said “FREE MAILE!!” and caught the attention of Mayor Kevin Johnson, who later spoke out about the law’s “painful” moniker.

“I was shocked to learn that in California, removing someone from police custody is defined as ‘lynching,’ ” Johnson said in a statement to The Sacramento Bee on Tuesday. “This word has a long and painful history in our nation and it needed to be immediately removed from California law.”

… According to media reports, several protesters involved in the Occupy movement had been charged with “lynching” from Oakland to Los Angeles over the past five years. Most of these cases resulted in prosecutors dropping the charges.

Relate Topics:

KKK Set Alight a 20 Year Old Woman!*

Tribute to Founder of KKK Stands on Capitol Hill with Dedication in D.C. Statutes*

From Selma to Ferguson: Renewing the Right to Vote*

Soros Turned Ferguson from a Local Protest to a National Flashpoint*

Report Confirms Predatory System of Ferguson*

Some Police Departments have been under Investigation*

False Flag: Time-frame of the Ferguson Police Shot by Police!?

Sentenced: Bribed to Send Black Kids to Jail*

Get Out of Jail Free Card for Cop Involved in 100+ Tortures of Black Men*

Five Hundred Strangers Prevent Bailiffs from Evicting Man Dying of Cancer*

Five Hundred Strangers Prevent Bailiffs from Evicting Man Dying of Cancer*

By Nazia Parveen

The bailiffs didn’t stand a chance. By the time they arrived to turf cancer patient Tom Crawford out of his home yesterday a crowd of some 500 had gathered to block their way.

For a few minutes there was a stand-off between the crowd and the burly men inside a white van and a black car.

And then, with cheers ringing in their ears, the bailiffs backed off.

It was the latest episode in Mr Crawford’s battle to keep his home. The grandfather, who is suffering from prostate cancer, has been battling the bailiffs over claims he still owes thousands in mortgage repayments on the bungalow.

Mr Crawford, 63, said he ‘would rather die’ than give up the home he has shared with his wife Susan for the past 27 years.
Last July, after he posted a video online begging for help, more than 300 friends and strangers successfully stopped bailiffs from kicking him out.

And yesterday, six months after the first eviction attempt, bailiffs were forced to abandon their efforts again.

Tom Crawford, Nottingham UK

 

Yesterday, Mr Crawford said: ‘I am humbled by all the people here. All I did was make a little video about what was happening to us and people supported it.’

Mr Crawford claims he has paid off his mortgage, which he took out with the now defunct Bradford and Bingley in 1988.

But UK Asset Resolution Limited, charged with winding down Bradford and Bingley mortgages, claims he still owes £43,000.

Surrounded: One of the cars carrying the bailiffs was held back from the Crawfords’ home of 27 years

Many of the protesters filmed and photographed the bailiffs as they arrived at the property in two separate vehicles
Last year a judge ruled against the couple and ordered them to pay off the sum or face eviction.

But the Crawfords claim that these arrears only exist because of a blunder by the bank. They say they believed they were paying off their mortgage when in fact they were paying only interest.

In an effort to keep his home, the retired flooring specialist posted a video explaining his predicament on YouTube. The father-of-three said: ‘I will never leave my home. I would rather die than leave.’

Supporters called for the bailiffs to stop harassing the couple. Eric Banner, 30, who lives in Nottingham, said: ‘What has happened to Tom is a complete injustice. He has done nothing wrong.’

Tim Fleming, 69, a charity worker from Twickenham, said: ‘It is important to come and support Tom because it could be me tomorrow. We won’t be beaten.’

Mr Crawford and his wife, 54, took out an endowment mortgage to buy the bungalow for £41,800 27 years ago. They expected to own the property outright when the loan came to an end last year.

But they say the bank told him in 2007 that there was no record of him taking out an endowment, a savings plan designed to cover the debt.

He claims a bank manager then assured him this was incorrect and sent his wife flowers and champagne to apologise.

UK Asset Resolution Limited said it is discussing the ‘appropriate next step’.

Mr Crawford’s daughter, Amanda Pike, being hugged by a fellow protester as they bailiffs retreated

 

 

 

Strangers revealed they had travelled hundreds of miles to support Mr Crawford after learning of his plight

Protesters set up a make-shift camp outside the Nottinghamshire bungalow to make sure that the bailiffs did not return

The protesters, who started gathering at 7am, fear that the bailiffs may return tomorrow when they have gone

Source*

Related Topics:

British Banksters Admit to Making Savers Poorer and the Rich, Richer!*

Living off the Grid: How Ridiculous Can the U.K. Get!

Peace Denied: The Gypsies of Britain

The British Cafe that has Fed 10,000 People, using 20 Tonnes of Unwanted Food*

U.K. Breaking the Social Contract Set’s it Back to Post-WWII*

British Royals Cash in on Hard-up Families*

U.K. 3,000 Lightening Bolts in Two Hours!*