Archive | July 14, 2015

Royal Family not Excluded from Child Sex Inquiry*

Royal Family not Excluded from Child Sex Inquiry*

The British Royal Family will not be exempt from scrutiny over paedophile allegations and may be asked to provide evidence to a newly launched child sex abuse inquiry, it has emerged.

Justice Lowell Goddard, the New Zealand judge chairing the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse, had initially not included the Royal household in a list of institutions to be investigated over historical crimes.

However, a statement from the inquiry, launched on Thursday, later confirmed the monarchy would also be “within the scope” of the investigation.

The child abuse inquiry could take up to five years and cost £100 million, it has been confirmed, as authorities will investigate every level of British society including local authorities, the police, the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS), the NHS, the media and armed forces.

Justice Goddard told the Times: “There is no limit on the types of institutions that fall within the terms of reference. The monarchy is an institution and it runs a number of other institutions, all of which are potentially within the scope of the inquiry.

In a statement, Goddard described the investigation as “the most ambitious public inquiry” ever undertaken in England and Wales.

The Royal household has come under scrutiny in recent years following several allegations of child sexual abuse.

Prince Andrew with Virginia Roberts

The Duke of York (Prince Andrew) came under the media spotlight in January after being accused of having forced sexual relations with an American teenager who was underage at the time.

He was named in court papers relating to an ongoing civil case by Virginia Roberts, 30, against convicted billionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein in the United States.

US judge Kenneth Marra ruled the sex allegations against Prince Andrew be struck from the public record in April, but made no ruling as to whether the claims were true or false.

In March, a former police officer claimed a member of the British royal family was part of a paedophile ring under investigation by police until the case was suddenly dropped.

Prince Andrew with friend and convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein

 

The former Metropolitan Police officer said the investigation, which took place in the late 1980s, was halted for national security reasons.

Speaking to the Sunday Mirror, the former officer said:

I was in a car with two other vice squad officers.”

“They were discussing a madam who had provided a girl of about 15 to Oliver Reed … the detective sergeant said he had just had a major child abuse investigation shut down by the CPS [Crown Prosecution Service] regarding a royal and an MP … he did not mention names, but he said the CPS had said it was not in the public’s interest because it ‘could destabilize national security.’”

What I was told has stayed with me to this day,” he added.

Goddard’s child abuse inquiry was set up last year following claims investigations into a paedophile ring that operated in Westminster in the 1980s were covered up.

Several government figures who were prominent in the 1980s have since faced allegations of sexual impropriety.

The late former home secretary Leon Brittan faced accusations of child sexual abuse shortly before to his death in January.

The CPS formally apologized for failing to investigate allegations of child sex abuse made against the late Liberal MP Cyril Smith, who was exposed as a paedophile following his death in 2010.

Source*

Related Topics:

E.U. Making Paedophilia Legal Across Europe*

Nuclear Deal with Iran Prelude to War, Not “Breakthrough”*

Nuclear Deal with Iran Prelude to War, Not “Breakthrough”*

By Tony Cartalucci

Originally posted in November of 2013, the article, “Nuclear Deal With Iran Prelude to War, Not “Breakthrough,”” warned of a premeditated, documented conspiracy to use a monumental “deal” with Iran as a pretext not for peace, but in fact, for war and regime change.

Hysteria now sweeps the headlines across the Western media regarding a “historical nuclear deal” that “Obama made” that vindicates the Nobel Peace Prize he was “prematurely awarded” so many years ago. For those aware of the ruse at play, such sentiments are to be inevitably and completely betrayed by what is sure to follow.

The global public must remember there is currently a war raging in Syria on Iran’s doorstep. The sole purpose of this war, organized and directed by the West, fuelled by billions in cash, weapons, and flooded with fighters organized and trafficked from across the globe by NATO and its allies, is to destroy Iran’s chief regional ally before inevitably destroying Iran itself. If the war in Syria is still raging, then one can be assured that the proxy war in turn being waged against Iran is still raging.

The “nuclear deal,” as it was planned to be all along, is a ruse. The 2013 article, “Nuclear Deal With Iran Prelude to War, Not “Breakthrough,”” in its entirety, explains:

“…any military operation against Iran will likely be very unpopular around the world and require the proper international context—both to ensure the logistical support the operation would require and to minimize the blowback from it. The best way to minimize international opprobrium and maximize support (however, grudging or covert) is to strike only when there is a widespread conviction that the Iranians were given but then rejected a superb offer—one so good that only a regime determined to acquire nuclear weapons and acquire them for the wrong reasons would turn it down. Under those circumstances, the United States (or Israel) could portray its operations as taken in sorrow, not anger, and at least some in the international community would conclude that the Iranians “brought it on themselves” by refusing a very good deal.”

-Brookings Institution’s 2009 “Which Path to Persia?” report, page 52.

Which Path to Persia? .pdf

Written years ago, as the US, Saudi Arabia, and Israel were already plotting to overrun Iran’s neighbour and ally Syria with Al Qaeda to weaken the Islamic Republic before inevitable war, this quote exposes fully the current charade that is the “Iran nuclear deal.”

The West has no intention of striking any lasting deal with Iran, as nuclear capabilities, even the acquirement of nuclear weapons by Iran was never truly an existential threat to Western nations or their regional partners. The West’s issue with Iran is its sovereignty and its ability to project its interests into spheres traditionally monopolized by the US and UK across the Middle East. Unless Iran plans on turning over its sovereignty and regional influence along with its right to develop and use nuclear technology, betrayal of any “nuclear deal” is all but inevitable, as is the war that is to shortly follow.

Exposing the duplicity that accompanies Western “efforts” to strike a deal will severely undermine their attempt to then use the deal as leverage to justify military operations against Iran. For Iran and its allies, they must be prepared for war, more so when the West feigns interest in peace. Libya serves as a perfect example of the fate that awaits nations reproached by the West who let down their guard – it literally is a matter of life and death both for leaders, and for nations as a whole.

Source*

Related Topics:

Desperate Netanyahu Launches Twitter Account for Iranians*

It Is Time for Iran to Tell the West ‘Goodbye’*